Kennedy Middle School Principal Shares News With Parents
The following text was provided by the Kennedy Middle School:
I would like to welcome everyone to the Kennedy Middle School. I hope that you all had a relaxing summer and are looking forward to another terrific school year. As the school year gets underway there are a few important items to remember.
- Please call the office if your child is not going to be in school at 781-937-8230.
- It is extremely important that your child is in school and on time every day. The first bell rings at 7:55 a.m. and homeroom begins at 8:05 a.m. We expect all children to be in their homerooms at the 8:05 bell.
- Please go over the student handbook with your child – in particular the areas of dress code and confiscated items (cell phones). We have a very strict policy in regards to cell phone use and we appreciate your cooperation with this.
- I am looking for volunteers for the school council. I need one parent representative from each grade level. If you’re interested you can call the school at 781-937-8230.
- Please don’t drop your child off before 7:45 a.m.
- Back to School Night will take place on Tuesday 9/18 from 6-8.
- The first PTO meeting will be held on Tuesday 9/25 at 6:30 in the library.
Please remember that the school is here to work with you and to make your child’s middle school years as rewarding as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to call the school at any time.