- Organization: Woburn Agricultural Commission
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Environmental, Health
- Date(s): Sunday's 9-3 or any portion there of. June 10 -October 21.
- Contact person: Paul Medeiros
- Phone: 781-938-0297
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.tinyurl.com/spencefarm
The Woburn Summer Farmers Market is starting and we are always looking for volunteers to help the vendors set up and break down, sell cold drinks, give information about the property and events, set up the petting zoo, help bands load and unload equipment, load and unload the hayrides and maintain the property. If you are available a couple hours on any Sundays and want to lend a hand we'd love to have you.