Five Places to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
With our Patch Picks column, we're here to help you find some corned beef and cabbage, Guinness and a lot of green. We're not too sure on where to find the Pot of Gold, though.
Welcome to Woburn Patch’s weekly feature called Patch Picks. This column highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
This week, we look at today's St. Patrick's Day holiday. Just where can you go to find some corned beef and cabbage? Our list is compiled of suggestions from Patch fans on Facebook and the site, as well as recommendations from our friends in town.
For more information ...
Patch Picks: Five Places to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- Beacon Grille: The restaurant will offer up two traditional Irish meals (Irish stew and Guinness Stout Corned Beef & Cabbage. And Guinness will be on tap at the bar.
- Irish-American Club: If you're a regular, this is the place to be on St. Patrick's Day.
- Tanner Tavern: The St. Patrick's Day Bash will feature corned beef and cabbage, green beer and "Tomeo the Lucky Leprechaun."
- Sons of Italy Club: Yes, you read that right. The Woburn Host Lions are holding its annual Irish Needle Night performance at the Sons of Italy club.
- Grumpy Doyle’s—Reading: Check out our neighboring town's only Irish-themed restaurant and enjoy selections from a special traditional Irish menu. Band Sligo Road will accompany your traditional Irish dinner with traditional Irish music.