Five Stories That Had Woburn Talking This Week
Five stories from the past week that have garnered comments on Woburn Patch and our Facebook page.
These five stories had people talking on our Facebook page and readers clicking links this week.
For complete stories, click the headlines.
- You Ask, Patch Answers: What's Going on With Liberty Bell Restaurant? Is the Liberty Bell Restaurant closed?
- Industri-plex Superfund Site Defendants Pay $4.25 Million Settlement Pharmacia Corporation and Bayer CropScience Inc. have paid the settlement demanded after chemicals damaged wildlife in the Aberjona River and wetlands and the Mystic Lakes downstream.
- POLICE LOG: Man Attempts to Sell Woman's Car to Tow Company An excerpt from the WPD police log.
- POLICE LOG: Home Break-In With Multiple Items Stolen, Report of 'Scam' at Kings Gas An excerpt from the WPD police log.
- Dunkin' Brands Takes Stand Against Obamacare The Canton-based company is lobbying the White House to changes its definition of full-time work from 30 hours a week to 40 or more per week, according to reports.