It's the biggest shopping day of the year, and Woburn's stores are jumping into the post-Thanksgiving retail frenzy.
Here are Five Things you need to know before heading out on Black Friday!
1) Midnight shoppers: Target will open its doors at midnight to accommodate excited shoppers trying to get a sweet deal. Check out the flyer on Target's web site before you head out to make sure you have a shopping plan in place!
2) Toys!: Who doesn't love toys for Christmas? If you've got little ones to shop for, you'll want to hit Toys R Us early. The store will open at midnight at Horn Pond Plaza and offer huge discounts on the season's hottest toys. We're not quite sure what Furreal Friends are, but you can save $100 on the "Butterscotch Pony" after midnight! The Toys R Us flyer can be found on the store's website.
3) Earn money, shop early: Kohl's is offering tons of "Early Bird" specials when it opens its doors at midnight. On top of discounts and sale prices, you can earn $15 in "Kohls Cash" for every $50 you spend on Black Friday. Kohl's has offers on everything in the store from jewelry, outerwear, clothes for men and women and toys. Check the flyer on Kohl's website!
4) Pamper those pets: Let's not forget our furry family members this Black Friday! PetSmart on Commerce Way will open its doors at 7 a.m. Friday, while Petco will be open its normal hours. Both stores are offering tons of deals on great items for your pets, including doggie sweaters, toys and homes for your pets. Check the flyers on PetSmart's website and Petco's website.
5) Don't forget the boys: Woburn is lucky to have tons of stores dedicated to every imaginable interest! While you're out on Black Friday, don't forget to pick something up for the men in your life. Is he a boater? Stop by West Marine on Mishawum. Or a fixer-upper kind of guy? Make it Lowe's on Commerce Way.
You name it, Woburn has a store for it. Check our shopping directory for any stores we missed!