How to Use Woburn Patch this School Year
Five things principals, educators, PTO members, parents and students need to know.
To make sure you get the most out of Woburn Patch this school year, we invite you to get active in the news-gathering process. There are five things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about news events — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just email editor Danielle Masterson with the details and who we should contact for more information.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTO and more. Events are often featured in our daily Five Things You Need To Know column for extra exposure, too!
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Post the school's honor roll, too. Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what’s happening in area schools? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our daily newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
You can also become a blogger and share your personal experience as a teacher, student, parent or school volunteer directly with Woburn Patch readers on a regular basis. Just click the link and start writing!