POLICE LOG: Facebook Harassment Reported, Pedestrian Accident on Salem Street
An excerpt from the Woburn Police Department's Jan. 5 police log.
The following is an excerpt from the Woburn Police Department log. Please note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
Jan. 5 –
- At 10:35 a.m., a woman reported a female acquaintance of her son has been harassing him via Facebook.
- At 12:16 p.m., police responded to a report of a two-car accident in the Skyworks parking lot on Sylvan Road. According to police, the accident occurred while one car was traveling through the parking lot and another was backing out of a spot.
- At 2:23 p.m., a Texas man reported a digital camera and cash was stolen from his hotel room while he was at work overnight. According to police, hotel staff said the room had been cleaned while the man was gone.
- At 3:07 p.m., a Laura Road man reported his catering truck door was damaged and some boxes of candy were taken. According to police, this has happened several times since August.
- At 3:07 p.m., a Laura Road man reported three tools were stolen from his unlocked vehicle’s trunk sometime after 8 p.m. Jan. 4. The tools are worth an estimated $550.
- At 6:05 p.m., police responded to a report of a two-car accident on Main Street. There was no reported damage to either car.
- At 6:33 p.m., a pedestrian was struck at Salem Street near D&L Liquors. According to police, the operator of the vehicle did not see the pedestrian, who was in a wheelchair, at first, but did stop suddenly when she did. The pedestrian was not injured, but the wheelchair did incur some damage to the footrests. The driver was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in crosswalk.
- At 9:13 p.m., police responded to a domestic incident on Buckman Court.