POLICE LOG: Resident Reportedly Threatens Another Over Missing Sweatpants
An excerpt from the Woburn Police Department's Dec. 16 police log.
The following is an excerpt from the Woburn Police Department log. Please note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
Dec. 16 -
- At 12:51 a.m., police responded to a Lexington Street apartment complex for a report of threats made earlier in the day. According to police, a resident reportedly threatened another one after accusing the woman of "stealing her son's sweatpants" from the building's laundry room. Police found the missing sweatpants between the dryer and the laundry room wall.
- At 9:36 a.m., a 33-year-old Woburn man was placed in protective custody after police were called to a Salem Street address for a report of an unwanted subject.
- At 10:49 a.m., officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance on Poole Street.
- At 1:46 p.m., Robert Bush, 38, of 292 York St. in Canton, was arrested and charged larceny over $250 and possession of a burglarious instrument (wire cutters). According to police, officers were called to Sports Authority at the Woburn Mall after a loss prevention officer reportedly observed Bush take three North Face jackets into the dressing room and walk out with none in his hand. The loss prevention officer chased Bush until the Canton man stopped and returned to the store as requested with the merchandise.
- At 2:15 p.m., David Deming, 44, 54 Federal St. in Wilmington, was arrested and charged on an outstanding warrant after an officer observed Deming make several improper passing and marked lanes violations on Montvale Avenue.
- At 6 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident on Montvale Avenue at the Route 93 North ramp.
Dec. 17 -
- At 6 a.m., a Hilltop Parkway resident reported one of his tires slashed overnight.