Snow Forecast for Saturday... But How Much?
Depending on who you listen to, Woburn could see as little as one inch of snow or much more than that!
A second storm of the week is headed toward New England and will dump more snow onto the Woburn area Saturday.
But just how much? Well, that depends on who you listen to!
Let's take a look at the various forecasts for the Woburn area:
- National Weather Service: 1 to 2 inches
- The Weather Channel: 2 to 4 inches
- Weather Underground: 3 inches
- Brian Gonsalves, Woburn weatherman: About 3 inches
- CBS-WBZ4: About 4 inches
- WCVB-5: 3 to 6 inches
- WHDH-7News: 2 to 4 inches
- WFXT-Fox25: 2 to 4 inches
- NECN: 3 to 5 inches
- Boston.com: 2 to 4 inches
- WBUR: Up to 3 inches.
TELL US: What is your go-to weather forecast?