What's Open, Closed in Woburn on MLK Day
Find out who will be open for business on the holiday.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is Monday, Jan. 16. Civic institutions will be closed, but many stores and restaurants will be open. Woburn Patch called several to check their hours, but we welcome owners of businesses that we couldn't get to to please add them in the comments section.
- Woburn Public Library
- All Woburn public schools
- Woburn Center Station post office
- Woburn City Hall
- Whole Foods Market, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Market Basket, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Target, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Stop & Shop Pharmacy, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- CVS, 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.; pharmacy, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 7-Eleven, 289 Montvale Ave, Woburn, all day and night
- D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Beacon Grille Restaurant, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cafe Sorelli, 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cousin's Restaurant, 4:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. However, an employee said that the restaurant might close early if it's not busy.
- Taipei Tokyo Cafe, 11:30 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- North Suburban YMCA, 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Group exercises classes are free, and child watch is running on schedule.