WMHS: What To Do on First Day of School?
Everything you need to know about your first day at Woburn Memorial High School this year.
Whether it's your first day of school as a freshman, or you're entering Woburn Memorial High School as a senior, there are some things you will need to know before Sept. 6.
- Your first day of school is Thursday, Sept. 6.
- The doors will open at 7:15 a.m.
- Homeroom lists will be posted throughout the building. Find your homeroom assignment.
- Your first class (that's homeroom) starts promptly at 7:30 a.m.
- You'll get your class schedules from your homeroom teacher.
- Dismissal is at 1:51 p.m.
If you're driving to school, you can enter through the main entrance and turn left to go into the student lot. You can also come in through the Salem Street entrance near the field.
|Want to know what's going on in Woburn right away? Need to keep up with news for your social studies classes? Follow Woburn Patch on Facebook and Twitter, or sign-up for our e-mail newsletters.|
If you're parents are dropping you off, they'll need to use the drop-off area at the back of the school. Come in on Tanner Drive (next to Oakwood Lane), drive to the back of the building, get dropped off and mom or dad will exit on Salem Street.
Only buses or handicapped students will be dropped off at the front of the building.