Kennedy Middle School
The Kennedy Middle School is one of two middle schools serving the city of Woburn. According to the school's website, its goal is to provide a safe learning environment where all students can succeed, and to maintain an atmosphere of respect and pride. The school's parking lot is reserved for buses in the morning. Students should not be dropped off before 7:45am. The school day begins at 8:05am.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:05am
- Number of students: 527
- Male-to-female ratio: 53.3% (male) to 46.7% (female)
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 11.2 to 1
- Number of faculty: 46.9
- Grade levels: Grades 6, 7 and 8
- Special education: Yes
- Extracurricular activities available: Activities include band and chorus.
- Sports teams: Several intramural sports are available. There are also annual tournaments for toss ball, home run hitting and more.