Invite a friend
"Memory Pillow" Workshop
This is a two part workshop. For part one on 1/9 bring fabric from the loved one, neck ties work well, to start making the memory pillow. For part two on 1/23 bring the pillow that you worked on. For it to work, you must come for both parts of the workshop.
More About Woburn Senior Center
The Woburn Senior Center is located at 144 School St. The building is home to many programs, including lecture series, senior advocacy, transportation, health screenings, nutrition advice, education, peer support groups, recreation activities, volunteer development and intergenerational activities.
Other events here
- Veteran's Recognition Today, May 23, 12:30 pm
- 30th Annual Woburn Senior Center Senior Olympics Registration Daily,
- Senior Olympics Sign Up Week Tue, May 28,
- 30th Annual Woburn Senior Center Senior Olympics Event Week Daily,
- Senior Olympics June 3, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 7, 2013,
- 30th Annual Woburn Senior Center Senior Olympics Opening Ceremonies Mon, Jun 3, 11:15 am
- Embracing Alternative Medicine Choices Wed, Jun 5, 10:30 am
- 30th Annual Woburn Senior Center Senior Olympics Closing Ceremonies Fri, Jun 7,
- YMCA "Yesterday & Today" Lahey Program July 18, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / August 8, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- "How Technology Benefits Seniors" Beginning July 18, 2013 / July 25, 2013, 11:00 am