Invite a friend
RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon
The RE/MAX hot air balloon is once again coming to Horn Pond Day! This fun event is sponsored by the Woburn Lions Club and will be held on Saturday, June 9 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
The RE/MAX hot air balloon will be there in the morning taking people on tethered rides. All proceeds from the hot air balloon benefit the MASS Lions Eye Research Fund. Event located at Water St/Sturgis St in Woburn.
For more information concerning the 2nd Annual Lions’ Horn Pond Day and to see all the other fun and exciting activities available that day go to www.lionshornpondday.org
More About Horn Pond Conservation Area
Horn Pond and its surrounding conservation land occupy nearly 700 acres of land in Woburn near Winchester. It is also home to Horn Pond Mountain, also known as Towanda, which is 287 feet above sea level. Trails wind through the area, taking walkers throughout the dry oak-hickory woods.
The Horn Pond Conservation Area also has several memorials, including the Leo F. McElhiney Memorial Park and benches dedicated to residents. Swimming is not allowed at Horn Pond.
Other events here
- Every Other Thursday Concert- 2013 Horn Pond Summer Concert Series Fri, Jun 28, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Southern Rail Concert- 2013 Horn Pond Summer Concert Series Fri, Jul 12, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Perfect Crime Concert- 2013 Horn Pond Summer Concert Series Fri, Jul 19, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The McTeggart's Concert- 2013 Horn Pond Summer Concert Series Fri, Aug 2, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Walkin' The Line Concert- 2013 Horn Pond Summer Concert Series Fri, Aug 16, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm