Invite a friend
Septemberfest - Benefit for Boys & Girls Club
Text provided by SCI Woburn:
The 3rd Annual Septemberfest Microbrew/Craft Beer & Wine Tasting Event to benefit the Woburn Boys & Girls Club will take place Friday, September 21 from 7:00 PM – Midnight at the Sons of Italy, 168 Lexington Street, Woburn.
Why is Septemberfest superior to any Octoberfest you have ever been to?
1. September is the perfect time of year to sample all the best Fall beers while still enjoying some of the Summer favorites.
2. We have something for everyone. This is not just a microbrew/craft beer tasting event or a wine tasting event, it is BOTH. Pick your poison.
3. Our Sliders Bar will be an experience in and of itself. Beef, Veggie, Buffalo Chicken, Pulled Pork. You name it, we've got it covered!
4. Did we mention that 100% of the proceeds directly benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Woburn?
Tickets are $30 pre-sale with an early bird drawing from all early purchases on September 3, 2012, $35 at the door (IF AVAILABLE)
This is a 21+ ONLY Event
For more information and to reserve your ticket, click here.
More About Sons of Italy
This local lodge of the state-wide organization is located in a huge white house with a giant parking lot, just off of Lexington Street. This organization brings together Woburn's large Italian population, helps educate the local community about Italian culture and heritage and performs many charitable and philanthropic acts.
It is especially active in retirement homes and orphanages, along with charitable walks and runs. This location holds meetings every third Wednesday at 7pm.
Other events here
- Jim Plunkett Fundraiser Fri, May 31, 7:30 pm–12:00 pm