A roadside memorial was created by friends and family of Allen Fisher, the 31-year-old father of two who was struck by a car on Oct. 9.
Mr. Fisher died of injuries sustained when he was hit by the car Monday. Memorial services will be held later this week.
Several friends and Pop Warner parents have added to the memorial, which includes a football, flowers, prayer candles and notes.
Additional posts about the accident and Mr. Fisher's death can be found here:
- Man Badly Injured in Pedestrian Crash
- Charges Possible in Pedestrian Crash
- Woburn Man Struck By Car Succumbs to Injuries
- Community Lends Support to Fisher Family
- DA 'Actively' Investigating Crash That Killed Father of Two