A second storm of the week is headed toward New England and will dump more snow onto the Woburn area Saturday.
But just how much? Well, that depends on who you listen to!
Let's take a look at the various forecasts for the Woburn area:
- National Weather Service: 1 to 2 inches
- The Weather Channel: 2 to 4 inches
- Weather Underground: 3 inches
- Brian Gonsalves, Woburn weatherman: About 3 inches
- CBS-WBZ4: About 4 inches
- WCVB-5: 3 to 6 inches
- WHDH-7News: 2 to 4 inches
- WFXT-Fox25: 2 to 4 inches
- NECN: 3 to 5 inches
- Boston.com: 2 to 4 inches
- WBUR: Up to 3 inches.
TELL US: What is your go-to weather forecast?