On Tuesday, Patch provided a map showing the average of how long it takes residents to commute to work. And on the Woburn Patch Facebook and Twitter pages, we asked Woburn residents how long their commute is, and which part is the worst part of their drive.
"It takes me longer to get to 93 down Montvale than it does to get to my daughter's house in Cambridge!," said Kathy Mulrenan Solorzana.
Several other residents weighed in as well. Here is a round up of what they said about the worst part of their commute.
- Sandy Gracie: Trying to get out of my driveway at 7 a.m. on Main Street in North Woburn, especially if there's an accident in 93 South. The rest of the commute to Burlington is fine, back roads of course.
- Mary Jane Sawyer: Washington Street around 5 p.m. every day.
- Dan Danny G: Main Street, the whole length.
- Rosa Elena Rivera: Winn Street on a Friday evening commute.
- Susan Rooney O'Melia: Four Corners 7-8:30 a.m. and any time after 4 p.m.
- Shannon Sevier: The west side Four Corners up Cambridge Road to Burlington at 5 p.m. It's the worst when it takes you 30 minutes to get down South Bedford.
- Stephen James: The traffic around Woburn Mall at rush hour is absolutely horrendous. Getting to Wilmington via Industrial Way stinks.
- Julie Paris: Getting to 93 South at 5 p.m. from Trade Center 128. I've tried so many routes. None of them are ideal.