While construction workers prepare the building outside, interviews for new employees is going on inside at a new Dunkin' Donuts in Woburn.
The new coffee and donut franchise is located at 301 Mishawum Road, across from the Woburn Mall and attached to the D'Angelo's sandwich shop.
When the eatery opens, it will become the city's 12th Dunkin' Donuts.
- 409 Main St. (downtown, Woburn center)
- 318 Montvale Ave. (Standalone store)
- 75 Main St. (inside Mobil gas station, South End)
- 2 Elm St. (inside Stop & Shop, North Woburn)
- 880 Main St. (North Woburn)
- 300 TradeCenter (on the first floor of the court house building)
- 325 Washington St. (inside gas station)
- 344 Washington St. (Standalone store)
- 185 Cambridge Road (Four Corners, West Side)
- 400 Cambridge Road (Horn Pond Plaza, West Side)
- 100 Atlantic Ave. (Anderson Regional Transportation Center)
- NEW - 301 Mishawum Road (with D'Angelo's, across from Woburn Mall)
It will bring yet another option to Woburn coffee fans, as the city also has several other places to pick up some java:
- Starbucks (Washington Street)
- Starbucks (Outside Target)
- Starbucks (inside Target)
- Panera (in the Woburn Mall)
- Whole Foods Cafe (West Side, Horn Pond Plaza)
- Boston King Coffee (Four Corners)
- Cousins (downtown, Woburn center)
- The Restaurant (downtown, Woburn center)