There is only one week left to shop before Christmas. Whether you are shopping for your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife, here are some gift ideas that are sure to please (check out the photos attached for a better look at the gifts):
1. Gone To The Oscars. The cookies and milk candle from Sweet Shoppe Candles was included in celebrity swag bags at the Oscars. You can purchase one of these Italian anise biscotti scented candles for $17.95 online.
2. Baggallini bag and wallet. The woman in your life will love to find this present under the tree. Pick up a Baggallini bag at T.J. Maxx for under $30. The bags are sturdy, trendy and most include a wristlet wallet.
3. Ski or snowboard. If the man in your life loves skiing and the outdoors, order a gift certificate to his favorite mountain online—or how about the new Sun and Ski on Washington Street for accessories—and pick up a pair of ski socks for about $10. He prefers to snowboard? You can buy snowboard socks for around the same price. Stuff the gift card inside the socks and you're good to go.
4. Pink speakers. For the woman who loves technology, pick up a pair of iSound ICE speakers. They will connect to her laptop or any apple product, and they are pink. Girls love pink. They cost around $20. Stores have loads of colors and speakers, so if you're shopping for a man, there are speakers for him too.
5. Sports fan. If your guy is a sports fan, pick up some New England Patriots or Boston Celtics gear at the Woburn Mall or Target. Your guy prefers hockey? Boston Bruins, Boston College and Boston University sweats and Tees are a great idea.