This year an estimated $345 million dollars or 60 million pounds of chocolate is likely to be purchased for Valentine’s day. That doesn’t even take cards, flowers, and other sweets into account.
Local A.C. Moore stores have ingredients that you need to make customized chocolates, LOVE bark, keepsake boxes and V-day DIY budget-friendly gifts designed to make friends, family and loved ones feel special.
6 Valentines to Warm Hearts
- Keepsake Box. Treasure trove your favorite cards, memories, photos in a keepsake box made with love and personalize it.
- Animal pops. Leopard and zebra chocolate pops for kids, friends and wild ones.
- L-O-V-E bark. Spell it out for loved ones. Easy-to-make impactful treats.
- Fluffy chocolates. Surprise marshmello centers make these chocolates memorable.
- Cupid paint brush. Kids can make this craft for special ones in their lives.
- Love lady bug. A glass brick base makes this love bug DIY gift an annual decoration.
Visit www.acmoore.com for sweet project ideas and directions.