1) Get out! No, really, get out!: Today is expected to be sunny with a high of 56 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Wow! The best news? It's just a prelude of what's to come tomorrow!
2) Need some help: are being offered tonight at 6 p.m. at the 2 Merrimac St. Best of all, it's free!
3) Event spotlight: Looking for new dinner idea? Be sure to head to 400 Cambridge Rd., for their free program. The event starts at 5 p.m. If the store's hot bar is any indication of the program, we love it already!
4) In case you missed it: What a babe! Did you see Peanut the Juliana pig yesterday? Check out Tuesday's for a glimpse at extreme cuteness. (Caution: Clicking on Peanut's picture will cause you to spontaneously shout: "Awwwwww!" Trust us. It happened several times here.)
5) Whose woods these are, I think I know: On this day in 1923, The New Republic magazine published the Robert Frost poem "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening." The poem is famous among school children, as it is often one of the poems used in English classrooms as an introduction to poetry. We know we learned it. Did you?
To find out what is going on today in Woburn, check out our events listings.