1. Sunny - Today will be nice and sunny with highs around 67 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Today in Wakefield sports - Boys varsity tennis plays Lexington at 3:30 p.m. @ Lexington, girls varsity tennis plays Lexington at 3:30 p.m. at home, boys varsity baseball plays Woburn at 3:45 p.m. at home, girls varsity lacrosse plays Tewksbury at 3:45 p.m. @ Tewksbury, and girls varsity softball plays Woburn at 6 p.m. at home.
3. Registrations open for classes - Two more programs have announced their registrations are open for summer sessions: , a six-week Vinyasa Flow yoga class at the in Wakefield, and the at in Wakefied. Click on each to find out more. If you're a business holding open registrations, click here to add an annoucement.
4. Galvin Fundraiser - is running a special Mother’s Day promotion week for Galvinize Wakefield from May 5 – May 12, 2012. Buy anything and 15% of sales will go towards Galvinize Wakefield to help offset funding of the community group's promotional materials.
5. Super Moon - Did you snap a good shot of the moon on Saturday night? Add it to our community photo gallery! We're also looking for any photos you've taken of wildlife here in Wakefield for a future photo gallery.
5 things you can do everyday: