It is important to bring complete financial information to the meeting. Your advisor can create a more complete plan for you if they can get an accurate picture of your financial situation. Remember to bring the following:
- A list of monthly expenses and a list of all assets.
- Investment statements for individual retirement accounts, retirement plans and savings accounts.
- Statements for college savings accounts and compensation details.
- Beneficiary designation information – full names, dates of birth and Social Security numbers.
- Transaction confirmations for the current year.
* Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
* Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
* The opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author and are not necessarily the same as those of Ausdal Financial Partners.
* Securities offered through Ausdal Financial Partners, Member FINRA/SIPC, 220 North Main Street, Suite 400, Davenport, Iowa 52801 (563) 326-2064. Joan K. Norton, CMFC, RFC, LLC and Ausdal Financial Partners are Independent Companies.