Boston Sports Club
This towering, freestanding Boston Sports Club is located in a very cushy Woburn business park, flanked by a Ratheon Office and a top-end hotel. Multiple stories tall, you can watch exercisers sweating on all three levels through floor to ceiling glass. This location has a giant parking lot, and while it isn't 24 hours, it's open quite early and quite late for a suburb location. There is no need to set up an appointment if you want to join, just drop by.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10:30pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Student
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Best times are weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and after 7:30 p.m.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking