This clean and spacious shop is stocked wall-to-wall with imported and domestic wines, beers and liquors. Founded in 1960, the family-owned business hosts regular wine tastings. It is clean, friendly and well-organized, with a small selection of snacks and party supplies at the register. Check the website or periodical for updates.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat; 8am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The door is handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Web orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew