This location of the local chain is just off of the 95-93 interchange and in the same parking lot as the Woburn Mall. Colonial has its own parking spaces so you'll never have to battle it out for parking with mall customers just to get a few beers. This is a high-dollar, up-scale kind of place, offering very nice liquors and wines of exceptional vintage. They do, however, have plentiful cases of Bud Light and some PBRs in the back, if you are in need of something a little rough around the edges.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 10pm; Thu - Sat, 8am - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine beer wine and liqour, expensive brands and limited run offerings.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew