This Woburn branch of the national chain is located in the Cummings Business Park. The staff here puts a special focus on healthful and fairtrade items; the caloric count of each dish is placed prominently on the menu and all the chips are baked instead of fried. There is a distinct latin element to most of the items, but continental sandwiches are offered along with Asian-influenced stir fry. There is plenty of seating at this location; it doesn't really fill up as most of the diners are office workers looking for quick take out.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking and a wheelchair ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sanwiches, wraps, stir-fry
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual