Located in the 2 Cedar business park, Fuel is a very unique place indeed. A health-food store and small privately owned gym, the sum here seems much greater than the parts. Grass-fed beef, lots of organics, locally grown honey and nuts and walls of vitamins fill the food section of Fuel.
The gym is not sprawling but really has just enough for most weightlifters: a large selection of free weights, a few cages and a couple of benches. While there isn't a whole lot in the way of cardio machines and no pool, there is a very strong indie feel here; Fuel's customers have stumbled across a very special find.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Nov 01 2008
- What makes this community special?: The community and location.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Features: Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking