Kravings Etc. was opened in 2008 by the owner of the award-winning Liberty Bell in Stoneham. Kravings Etc. is also an award winner -- it won the "Talk of the Town" award.
All food is hand-prepared and made to order. The seafood is daily catch. No food at Kravings Etc. is ever reheated or flash frozen. The dining area has a 42" flat-screen TV and a jukebox filled with top-40 artists. Visit its Web site for coupons.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: kravingsetc.com/images/stories/pdf/kravings%20menu%2002.pdf
- Specialties: Kravings Club Wrap, clam basket, chicken steak
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Signature Wraps
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The roast beef sandwich -- it's the most popular dish.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual