This local branch of the national chain is located just past the Lexington Street - Cambridge interchange, and has a large free lot. This location offers full service gas, very basic auto repairs and some used cars. Oil changes and flat fixes, along with the fuel are the order of the day here.
The used cars are about 15 years old on average and are mostly domestic sedans and work trucks. At rush hour, traffic can be rather frustrating around this location; consider an off-peak time for a visit.
- Hours: Gas: Daily, 7am - 11pm. Repairs: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Visa
- Products: Used cars, full service gas, very basic repairs.
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Full-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Repair shop