These golden arches are found off of Exit 36 on Route 93. The Montvale Avenue McDonald's has a 24-hour drive-thru. The dining area opens at 5am daily with fresh coffee and McGriddles, among other delicious menu items. Breakfast is served until 10:30am weekdays and 11am on weekends. This McDonald's has the full dining menu including Big Mac and other sandwiches, salads and fries. The dinner menu is available until 5am. It also has the new McCafe line of lattes, frappes and smoothies.
Because of the location and heavy congestion, this McDonald's had to install a crazy drive-thru. The solution appears like an optical illusion. Patrons weave in and out of traffic flow in an organized manner. At the busiest hours watching this choreographed pandemonium is highly entertaining.
This local branch of McDonald's also hosts McTeacher's Night Program. This fundraising event helps schools raise money. McDonald's also welcomes birthday parties; see store manager for more details.
- Hours: Dining area: Daily, 5am - 11pm. Drive-thru: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and the building is accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fast food: burgers, fries, chicken, salads, milkshakes.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- Specialties: Big Mac
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Big Mac Value Meal
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Big Mac with Cheese
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual