Russell Farms is a family-run farmstand and garden center that specializes in the finest fruits and vegetables, grown locally and around the world. It offers a big variety of local flowers and produce, carries mulch, fertilizer and other gardening supplies, and has a huge stock of seasoned firewood. Foodstuffs here change with the season, so don't expect citrus in January—but do get ready for farm-fresh produce right off the stalk, tree or bush. This is a great resource for locally grown food, and you'll love the rustic, down-home ambiance at Russell Farms.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: January 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Seasoned firewood, garden supplies, locally grown flowers and produce, specialty and high-quality foods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Specialties: Garden supplies
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: No
- Propane: No