The new Scoreboard Sports Bar & Grill features a fully stocked bar and friendly servers dressed in referee uniforms. The restaurant is decorated with sports memorabilia honoring Boston teams. There are booths, tables and seats at the bar, with access to two 92-inch projection TVs, four 65-inch plasma-screen TVs and two 50-inch plasma-screen TVs. No matter where one is seated in the restaurant, the game is always on and always in line of sight.
Scoreboard's menu is full of American favorites, including appetizers like potato skins and chicken tenders, chicken wings in five different flavors, nachos, burgers, hot dogs and steaks.
Tuesdays feature live trivia; Wednesdays, 25-cent wings and acoustic music; Thursdays, karaoke; Fridays and Saturdays, live entertainment. A separate lounge and dining area has a stage for events. Scoreboard is also a Fantasy Football Draft Headquarters. The restaurant has free Wi-Fi so customers can simultaneously watch the game and (attempt to) get work done.
The Scoreboard is a perfect location for gatherings. It is a popular spot for alumni associations, work parties, singles nights, birthday parties, groom's parties and more. Contact management for arrangements.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 11:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking spaces; accessible by sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food and drinks
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tpsscoreboard.com/index.php?link=menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Ozzy's Honey-Stung Buffalo Wings, the Scoreboard Steak Tip-off Sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Buffalo wings
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dancing, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual