The Restaurant is a family-owned and -operated eatery, recently awarded Best Breakfast and Best Lunch in Woburn. Familiar faces (most employees are locals) prepare and serve delicious and nutritious meals from breakfast to dinner. All ingredients are purchased from local markets, and the food is made to order.
The Restaurant is cafeteria-style, serving breakfast all day long. Choices include eggs, omelets, pancakes, homemade pastries and more. Lunch and dinner selections include daily specials and options from the standard menu, such as sandwiches, wraps, seafood, pasta dishes, salads, soups, and the hot-line entrees. The Restaurant specializes in classic Greek cooking, offering moussaka (fried eggplant, potato and beef), pasticchio (seasoned beef and noodles) and shish kabobs. Home-cooked favorites include meat loaf, shepherd's pie and steak tips. A kids' menu is available as well.
The Restaurant is good for groups and family-friendly, happy to host meetings and parties. It also caters private events, offering half-size and full-size trays that can feed 10 to 20 people. Advance notification is necessary to arrange accommodations and to fill large orders.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 6am - 1pm (breakfast only)
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Home-cooked meals, sandwiches, wraps, seafood, pasta and more
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.therestaurantwoburn.com/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Greek, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual