This Walgreen's is set up on a quiet stretch of Main, just before the Winchester line; there is a huge parking lot on-site. This stand-alone Walgreen's is very large indeed and has some expanded grocery offerings along with greeting cards and household practical items. Photo processing and a pharmacy are also on-site and if you ask very nicely the staff will let you use the restroom in the back.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Sun, 7am - 10pm. Pharmacy: Mon - Sun, 8am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Printer cartridge refills
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No