This local branch of the national chain is very large and has a distinct focus on locally grown produce. This Whole Foods is also the only official organic grocery store in Massachusetts. The inside is similar to most other branches, impeccably clean, devoid of muzak and hospital lighting and full of happy looking employees who take pride in their specialty food and beverages. This location has an especially meandering setup, one in which shoppers must walk though nearly the entire store in order to get to the other side.
- Hours: Daily, 8 am - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Full
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Organic and locally grown foods, specialty items, holistic supplements.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Organic foods.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No